It is important to help new employees integrate smoothly into the company by being friendly and organized. The Human Resources department meets with each employee on his/her first day to explain company procedures and various benefits. All new employees receive a booklet with all relevant information, including details about the company, management, directors, contacts, our ethical code and goals. In addition, administration deals with any other needs employees may have. The HR department continues to have personal conversations with employees to gain feedback on their experience in their job and the company as a whole. This helps to make any necessary changes in the future.
Opportunities for Advancement
At Netboost Media, we encourage personal and professional development. When we look to fill new positions, we always explore the possibilities or promoting from within, with the knowledge that our employees are our biggest strength.
All jobs are open to men and women alike.
Current Open Positions
Client Side Developer Position – (Temporary Position- 5 month)
We are currently looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our professional team.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as a Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Good understanding of Flash + ActionScript.
- Basic knowledge of JS OOP.
*** The process includes test
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jobs@netboostmedia.com, job #178
PHP Web Developer
We are currently looking for a PHP web developer to join our professional web development team with vast technology challenges, to design and develop high traffic systems and sites.
- Develop new features and upgrades from inception to completion.
- Perform maintenance on existing code base.
- Identify and implement best software engineering practices.
- B.Sc. in Information System/Computer science /Software engineering.
- At least 3 years previous experience in a full-time PHP development position.
- Solid knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Experience with MVC frameworks and Objected-Oriented coding.
- Experience with connection and development of Web Services (REST / SOAP).
- Experience with Amazon AWS- an advantage.
- Experience with Memcache / Redis- an advantage.
- Team Player- proven ability of working in a dynamic environment.
- Self learning ability and ability to work under constant pressure.
- Good communications skills in English.
*** The process includes test
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jobs@netboostmedia.com, job #171
Email Marketing Developer
We are currently looking for a highly motivated candidate with a passion for developing, to join our professional team.
- Work with design and marketing to code responsive emails optimized for deliverability across all clients both on web and mobile.
- Create technical solutions and application tools to meet the requirements of email programs and marketing challenges.
- Very strong knowledge of HTML / CSS and Media Query – must.
- Experience creating fluid or “hybrid” emails.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- High level of English /English as a mother tongue – must.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams and meet strong deadlines.
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to solve challenges and meet business requirements.
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed.
*** The process includes a test
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jobs@netboostmedia.com, job #176
We are currently looking for a highly motivated candidate who holds a huge passion for marketing, with strong analytical ability and great interpersonal skills to join our vibrant team of professional account managers.
- Monitor, analyze and manage existing customer accounts on a daily basis
- Communicate promotions with customers on a daily basis via personal emails, online chat and direct phone calls
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting, customer relationships with customers for improved customer experience and performance
- Build and maintain player profiles – analyze players behavior/gameplay of players in order to optimize operational activities
- Generate and organize potential, active, lapsing or lapsed customer lists to be contacted in a timely and appropriate manner
- Take calls and emails form players and deal with them efficiently and with the highest level of customer care
- Address and resolve complaints, managing escalations
- Gather feedback and input from players to improve service offering
- Be proactive in order to create new and exciting marketing approaches to attract and retain existing customers
- English – native written & verbal (must) – preferably from the UK
- 2+ years’ experience in sales and online customer retention – MUST
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Cold calling sales experience – Big advantage
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Support/Service, Customer relationship management, Client account management, player management in the Online Gaming, Forex, Binary Options, Social Media or Social Gaming industry – Big advantage
- BA/BSc in Economics, Business Management, Marketing, Statistics, Communications or similar – Advantage
- Excellent verbal skills, negotiation skills, written communication ability, team player and sales driven
- Strong work-ethic, Be positive with a “yes we can” attitude
- Comfortable around MS office environment (esp. Excel)
- Previous employment within gaming industry – an advantage
*** Working hours are: 13:00-22:00
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jobs@netboostmedia.com, job #172
SEM / PPC Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced SEM/PPC Manager to join our successful team.
- Managing PPC activities.
- Analyzing & optimizing ongoing campaigns.
- Preparing technical and design briefs for both landing pages and banners.
- Creating daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- KW and competitor research in existing and new fields.
- Increasing brand exposure and promoting them to new markets.
- At least 2 years of experience in online PPC marketing in:
- Google AdWords / Microsoft Ad Center.
- Facebook Advertising – advantage
- Media buying experience – advantage
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Keyword and competitor research knowledge.
- Google Analytics knowledge.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Multitasking skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, under pressure, in a goal-oriented environment and bring results.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
*** The process includes test
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Jobs@netboostmedia.com, job #164
If you take initiative, are innovative, curious, work well in team settings and love the world of gaming, we want to hear from you.
To visit our Facebook page click here.
Can’t find the job you’re looking for? Send us your CV so we can contact you when we have an opening. Click here to send your CV